Global Corporate Event Planners are Cordially Invited
TS Tech Summit Road Show is a premier showcase for technology used in events and trade shows today. This is a unique opportunity to receive hands on training for your tablet and today’s tech tools. You will have an opportunity to learn hands on with event tech innovators and industry leaders in a small group of your peers. You will leave with both industry knowledge and industry friends.
What to Expect:
- Education: Speakers, Work Shops and Hands on learning to earn Association CEU Credits.
- TechnologySolutions: National leading technology specifically designed for trade shows and events will be introduced to you. Hands on Training, Live workshops & demos are available to learn the tools of the trade.
- Site Inspection-Tours and Introduction to Vendors and Hotels so you have everything you need to plan your company’s next event in Vegas.
- Networking: Informal Networking before and after the event for meeting of your peers.
- Career Development-Mentoring, and sharing best practices will equip you with new resources for your personal career objectives.
- Last of all –Expect to be spoiled.
See glimpses of events and hear what attendees from Texas Instruments, L‐3 and More had to say about the events:
What is the profile of an ideal candidate to be hosted for a TSTS Event?
Purchasers, Decision Makers, end users of products and services for Meetings, events, & trade shows, including: event tech, venues, AV, Décor, Mobile Apps, Registration, Displays, etc. with an annual budget of 3MM -30MM +
Companies that host planners are:
Event Tech Companies, Suppliers to the Event Industry, CVB and Tourism Boards, Local Attractions & Venues.
If you have an RFP for a venue, city, product or service and make it available, more than likely an appropriate supplier will be open to hosting.
Please note-Vendors are not looking for a commitment or guarantee. They only ask that the hosted planner is a qualified purchaser of like products and services and that they would be open to a quality provider and competitive rates.
Everyone Contributes to make this a successful event. The host hotel has provided the lowest industry rates and provided maximum comps. The CVB and board of tourism have contributed as well. Then the meeting space is minimized so that companies are not paying large fees and all costs are divided among vendor/ participants.
We are accepting applications for Full or Partial Scholarships for qualified event managers.